Light of Hope Counseling is dedicated to teaching interns who are working to become Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors in the state of Maryland.
Light of Hope Counseling offers interns the chance to:
- Accrue hours towards licensure
- Develop the clinical and entrepreneurial skills required for success in private practice
- Benefits of an internship with Light of Hope Counseling include:
- Retention of your client caseload
- Assistance with business skills development
- Clinical enrichment and support
- An integrative and holistic philosophy
- Opportunities for professional development
- Coordination with other agencies
- The opportunity to continue at Light of Hope once you become licensed
Development is one of the main goals of Supervision. During supervision, we focus on developing your clinical techniques but more importantly we will work together to develop and discover your authentic self as a counselor.